What do you need at home for online classes?
- You will need a laptop, iPhone or iPad with a functioning camera and sound.
- Yoga mat and props are good to have, but if not you can always improvise with a blanket for under knees/padding, cushions or books for blocks and scarf for a belt.
- Enough space to lie on the floor (roughly the size of a Yoga mat)
- A blanket to keep you warm for savasana
- Use the link above to register or class so you can receive the zoom link.
- You can contribute by scanning the QR code or via the PayPal link.
- Please ensure your phone and other devices/background noise is turned off or do not disturb and kindly ask members of your household to not disturb you during your class.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad you may need to download the 'App Zoom Cloud Meetings'
- Please ensure you camera and sound is on and your device is fully charged
- You should then be able to see me and hear me! Please note we will all be able to see each other :)
- We will say a quick Hi to each of you and check mat positioning so I can clearly see you and you can see and hear me.
- We will then get started!
See you on the mat.